|Born||Template:Error Template:ErrorDecember 0, 1938|
|Residence||Kurunjang, Victoria, Australia|
|Known for||Fundamental Physics, Relativity|
James Newport Hodges, Founder-Director, S. J. Prokhovnik Institute, AKA The Ether Drift Club (1997). My serious interest in fundamental physics began in 1994 when I conducted a thought experiment in which two relatively moving spaceships measure each other's lengths by the clashing of their antennae. I concluded that the only way that each ship could measure the other as being contracted would be if one was really contracted and the other only pretended to be so. From this I concluded that special relativity is a serious scientific and social scandal.
- Ether Drift Experiment Number 1 (1995).
- Re-evaluation and Replacement of the Relativistic Doppler Formula with Expressions Derived from Lorentzian Theory (1995)
- Time Odyssey 3030, from Twin Paradox to Ether Theory (1996).
- 2009 - "Independent Scientific Fraud and Corruption Commission: Centenial Review of Special Relativity" (Read in full)
- 2008 - "Falsification of Relativity of Simultaneity using Halsbury-Transfer to link Four Streams of Einstein-Synchronous Clocks into a Square Loop"
- 2007 - "Ether Denial, Motion-Induced Clock Slowing & the Big Ether Blob Revolution "
- 2006 - "About Time: The Three Stages of Enlightenment: Concerning the Synchronization and Rate-Correction of Terrestial Clocks"
- 2003 - "Seven Veils of Ignorance Torn from Truth"
- 2000 - "Circular Motion, Gravitational Potential, and Clocks"
- 1997 - "An Electrically Powered Launch into Space: Eliminating the Need for Throwaway Mass"
- 1997 - "Mathematicism and Atomism to Logical Etherism"
- 1996 - "From Twin Paradox to Aether Theory"