John P Fernandez
John P. Fernandez
|Born||January 26, 1912|
|Died||August 15, 1996|
|Residence||Los Angeles, CA, United States|
John Paul Fernandez was "born and raised in New York City. Married to Eva Virginia Peterson. Two children. Retired from Military Service 31 May 1960. Returned to school to get teacher's credentials. found that the fundamental concepts used in Modern Physics and physical chemistry were not in accord with the commonsense concepts of Classical Physics. Sixteen years work produced the physical mechanisms for the generation, propagation, and absorption of light and radiation, for gravity, and for electric and magnetic phenomena. The unified field theory followed." - [/php2/index.php?tab0=Books&tab1=Display&id=851 Gravitation Based on Dynamic Pushing Converging Stellar Radiations and Reactions Verifying Conservation Laws], p. 63
- The Pushing Mechanism of Gravity (1978 APGR 2nd Place essay)
- Cosmological Effects of the New Aether Experiments (1979 APGR 1st Place essay)
PO Box 19010, Oakland, CA 94619 (in 1979), later of Los Angeles.
- 1994 - "Mechanisms of the Aether and Atomic Charges"
- 1992 - "Mechanisms of the Unified Fields"
- 1991 - "Mechanisms of Earthquakes" (Read in full)
- 1990 - "About Mechanisms of the Aether"
- 1988 - "Tricentennial of Newton's Principia"
- 1987 - "The Mechanisms of Light and Radio"
- 1984 - "The Mechanisms of Universal Gravitation"
- 1983 - "Cosmological Effects of the New Aether Experiments"
- 1983 - "The Pushing Mechanism of Gravity"
- 1983 - "The Solution to the Riddle of Gravitation (editorial review of)"
- 1979 - "Cosmological Effects of the New Aether Experiments"
- 1978 - "The Pushing Mechanism of Gravity"