John R Warfield
Jump to navigation Jump to search
John R. Warfield
|Born||February 15, 1947|
|Residence||Scottsdale, AZ, United States|
|Known for||Aether, General Relativity, Magnetic Propulsion|
- 2010 - "Electromagnetic Propulsion of Matter in Violation of Newton's 3rd Law " (Read in full)
- 2010 - "Electromagnetic Propulsion using the Concepts of a Homopolar Motor" (Read in full)
- 2009 - "Electric Currents, Magnetic Fields, Magnetic Pulses and Electromagnetic Propulsion"
- 2009 - "A Hypothetical Experimental Device that uses the Phenomena of Light Aberration to Demonstrate that the Speed of Light is Not Necessarily Relative to the Observer"
- 2009 - "A New Model of the Electron that Unifies Classic Physics with Quantum Mechanics" (Read in full)
- 2009 - "The Quantum Nature of Matter and Energy as a Function of the Ether" (Read in full)
- 2009 - "The Unification of Electromagnetism and the Earth’ s Magnetic Field with Permanent Magnetism and its Connection to the Physical Structure of the Electron"
- 2008 - "[[Consequences of the New SRT, Inflowing Space and The Resurrection of The Ether [Part 2]]]"
- 2008 - "Electric Currents, Magnetic Fields, Magnetic Pulses, and Electromagnetic Propulsion" (Read in full)
- 2008 - "[[New SRT, Inflowing Space, and The Resurrection of The Ether [Part 1]]]"
- 2007 - "Consequences of the Theory of Inflowing Space"
- 2007 - "The Earth Centered Non Rotating Inertial Frame and the Michaelson Morley Experiment "
- 2007 - "The Speed of Light, the ?Tic Rate? of Atomic Clocks, and the Earth Centered Inertial Frame "
- 2006 - "A New SRT Based on the Higgs Field "
- 2006 - "New Theory of Flowing Space (an Alternative to Einstein?s GRT)"
- 2005 - "Comments on General Relativity"
- 2005 - "Consequences of Relativity"