Joseph F Cuny
|Joseph F. Cuny|
|Born||March 30, 1929|
|Residence||Lebanon, OR, United States|
|Known for||Gravity, Relativity|
Born in New Jersey. Received a bachelor in physics from the Univeristy of Nevada Reno. Professional civil sanitary engineer and worked in aerospace and for the city of Los Angeles, and retired. In school in 1959, Joe started questioning relativity, particularly that people said it so complex that no one can understand it. Lead to look into cosmology and eventually leading to the study of the cosmos through the logic of physics called "Paraphysics".
- 2009 - "Maxwell?s Equations: A Serious Flaw" (Read in full)
- 2009 - "The Ultimate Paradox" (Read in full)
- 2005 - "Einstein?s Relativity"
- 2004 - "A New Relativistic Paradox"
- 2003 - "Gravity and the Expanding Universe "
- 2002 - "Guest Commentary on El Nino"
- 2002 - "The Photon and Its Aether"
- 2002 - "A Refutation of Special Relativity"