|Born||February 16, 1921|
|Died||Template:Error Template:ErrorDecember 0, 2001|
|Known for||Quantum Theory|
Marius Borneas was born in Sannicolaul, Romania. He earned his engineering degree in 1946 at the Polytechnical University of Timisoara, Romania, where he served his entire career as a lecturer and professor in physics. He became Dean of the Physics and Chemistry Department in 1967, earned his PhD in Physics the following year, and continued to serve as head of the department until 1976. Author or co-author of 12 books and over 100 papers to scientific journals, Dr. Borneas made prolific contributions to science.
- "The Action Principle as Principle of Minimum Path," Bull. St. Tech. IPTVT, (mat.-fiz.-mec.). V20, N34, fasc. 2, pp. 134 (1975).
- "A Simplified Model for the Deterministic Interpretation of Quantum Theory," An. Univ. Timis. (fiz.), V21, pp. 51-59 (1983).
- 2000 - "New Aspects of a Global Integration Theory" (Read in full)
- 1996 - "Theory and Interpretation in Physics"
- 1994 - "Wave-Particle Duality"
- 1993 - "On the Wave-Particle Duality"
- 1991 - "Fields and Matter in Space and Time"
- 1990 - "On the Relation Between Relativity and Theory of Particles"
- 1988 - "An Alternative Approach Concerning the Behaviour of Microsystems"
- 1988 - "Behaviour of Some Microparticles"
- 1976 - "New Theoretical Approach Concerning the Physical Phenomena in Space and Time, and the Action Principle"