|Residence||Pleasant Grove, UT, United States|
|Known for||General relativity|
Michael Harney has 20 years of experience designing and marketing electronic and software products for instrumentation and power. He has managed projects at the Naval Research Lab, L3 communications, Alps Electric, and Fluke. As the President of Signal Display Systems, Harney designed products for Harris GCSD, and Kodak. He has five patents to his name, is the author or coauthor of 20+ articles in physics and electronics, and is an adjunct electronics instructor at ITT Technical Institute. Harney received his BSEE from Utah State University.
- 2011 - "Eccentricity Functions in the Higher Degree and Order Sectorial Gravitational Harmonic Coefficients" (Read in full)
- 2009 - "The Mass of the Universe and Other Relations in the Idea of a Possible Cosmic Quantum Mechanics" (Read in full)
- 2008 - "Derivation of the Schwarzchild Solution from a Scalar Model of Spherical Quantum Waves"
- 2008 - "Detection of the Relativistic Corrections to the Gravitational Potential using a Sagnac Interferometer" (Read in full)
- 2008 - "Geodetic Precession of the Spin in a Non-Singular Gravitational Potential" (Read in full)
- 2008 - "GRT Time & Frequency Shifts Derived from WSM"
- 2008 - "SRT Lorentz Transformation Derived from WSM"