Musa D Abdullahi
|Musa D. Abdullahi|
|Born||July 19, 1941|
|Residence||Abuja, FCT, Nigeria|
|Known for||Electromagnetism, Elctrodynamics, Gravitation, Relativity|
I was born in Katsin, Nigeria, in 1941.
Obtaned Bachelor of Science Degree in Physics from the University of Manchester, England, in 1965.
Obtained Masters Degree in Electnics and Telecmmuncations from Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria, in 1968
I am a Fellow of the Nigerian Society of Engineers, the Academy of Engineering and the Institution of Engineering and Technology,
From 1965 I held several teaching and adininistrative posts in the Nigerian Public Service, retiring in August 2000 as Director of Engineeing Services in the Fedeal Ministry of Works and Housing
Currently I am on Contract Appointment at the Federal University of Technology, Minna, Ngeria, as Senior Lecturer in Telcommnications Engineering
In addition to teaching Iam engaged in the development of An Alternative Elecrodynamics where a charged particle can be accelerated to the speed of light with constant mass.
- 2016 - "Aberration of Electric Field and Velocity of Transmission of an Electrical Force"
- 2016 - "An Explanation for the Cause of Force of Gravity outside General Relativity"
- 2006 - "An Alternative Electrodynamics to the Theory of Special Relativity" (Read in full)
- 2004 - "Terminal Speed of an Electron Accelerated by an Electric Field"
- 2004 - "An Explanation of Inertia outside General Relativity "
- 2004 - "An Explanation of Gravitation outside Relativity"
- 2004 - "An Explanation of Inertia outside Relativity "
- 2004 - "An Explanation of Gravitation outside General Relativity"