Neil E Munch
|Neil E. Munch|
|Born||November 13, 1926|
|Died||July 2, 2014|
|Residence||Gaithersburg, MD, United States|
|Known for||Light, Relativity|
Neil Munch has had a life-long interest in space, advanced physics, cosmology, and an insatiable curiosity about most everything. He stressed the importance of assumptions in all scientific endeavor and has influenced an entire generation of critical thinkers around the world.
- 1948-1956: advanced engineering projects in rocket propulsion, space travel, information systems, ordnance systems at several companies.
- 1956-1986: joined General Electric Space Division as scientific contributor and manager of space sciences groups up to 45 people.
Currently retired from GE. Some of the rocket engines he designed were successfully flown are now on display at Smithsonian Air & Space Museum in Wash. DC. President of Munch Engineering Corp. (Incorporated 1984) Published aver 100 papers questioning modern physics some of which are also in referred journals.
- B.S.M.E. (Mechanical Engineering,) 1948 Cornell.
- Graduate Aero Engineering studies at Cornell.
- Graduate Engineering and Physics studies at Stevens Inst. of Technology.
- MS in Engineering, 1951 followed by PhD studies.
- Licensed Prof. Engineering in NY State 1956.
- Participated in numerous GE sponsored advanced education programs where I studied Modern Physics under Edwin Taylor of MIT.
- Founding director in 1995 of the Natural Philosophy Alliance (NPA), which now has over 200 members in USA and other countries around the world.
- 2010 - "Value of Assumption Controls in Advanced Physics" (Read in full)
- 2009 - "Eight Evidences that Science has Quietly By-passed Special Relativity (SRT) in Thomas Kuhn's Predicted Fashion"
- 2009 - "A Few of the Possible Future Benefits from Correcting the Flaws in Special Relativity (SRT)"
- 2009 - "Simple but Critical Flaws in 20th Century "Modern Physics" and some Benefits of their Correction"
- 2008 - "Possible Nature of Light and other Emissions"
- 2008 - "How Radiation Wavelengths Can Vary by 16 Orders of Magnitude While Speeds of those Emissions Remain Constant"
- 2008 - "Simple Assumption Errors Invalidated Relativity" (Read in full)
- 2007 - "Overlooked Implications of Galileo's Relative Motion Observations"
- 2007 - "Possible Experiments Simulating Optical Doppler Effects at All Speeds "
- 2007 - "The Possible Nature of Light Emissions "
- 2007 - "Universal Time Confirmation Using the Unique Aspects of Relative Motion in Galileo?s 400 Year-old Observations "
- 2006 - "Flawed Assumptions in MMX Prevented Aether Detection"
- 2006 - "Some Questions Raised by the 'Three Reference Frames' "
- 2006 - "Simple (but Critical) Flaws in Special Relativity Discussed in Everyday Language"
- 2006 - "Ten Reasons Why We Need to Continue Discussing Special Relativity?s Flaws"
- 2005 - "Consequences of Relativity?s Failure To Control Assumptions"
- 2005 - "Light Wave Discontinuities and their Solution"
- 2004 - "Early Results of NPA's Opinion Survey"
- 2004 - "Possible Doppler Results from Stellar Emitters Traveling at Super-Luminal Speeds"
- 2003 - "Continuity of Light Waves Over High-Speed Frames"
- 2003 - "Possible Doppler Experiments at Super-Luminal Source Speeds"
- 2002 - "Critical Flaws in Special Relativity and Its Possible Replacement by Doppler Concepts"
- 2000 - "Are Flaws Due to Shifting Assumptions in Relativity Too Simple to Grasp?"
- 2000 - "Five Sets of Experimental Evidence Which Contradict Special Relativity"
- 2000 - "Unwarranted Assumption Shifts in Relativity and Suggestions for Improved Controls "
- 1999 - "Boundaries of Applicability of Special Relativity"
- 1999 - "Conflicts in Special Relativity Resulting from Assumption Shifts"
- 1999 - "What Exactly Are the Problems (If Any) with Special Relativity Theory and Tests?"
- 1999 - "Simultaneity of Clocks Need Not be a Concern in Special Relativity"
- 1998 - "Conflicting Relationships in Special Relativity and its Doppler Equations"
- 1998 - "Coping with Suppression of Innovative Thought"
- 1998 - "Inadequate Controls of Assumptions in Special Relativity"
- 1997 - "Clarified Relationships of Special Relativity and Doppler Equations"
- 1997 - "Discussion of Relativistic and Non-relativistic Theories of the Doppler Effect"
- 1997 - "What Exactly Are the Problems (If Any) with Special Relativity Theory and Tests"
- 1997 - "Examples of Conflicts in Special Relativity Resulting from Shifting Assumptions"
- 1996 - "Imprecise Recognition of Intervals in Relativity Derivations"
- 1996 - "Incompatibility of Lorentz Transformations with Michelson-Morley Data"
- 1996 - "Are Lorentz's and Einstein's Equations Incompatible with Michelson-Morley Results?"
- 1996 - "A Non-Lorentzian Aether"
- 1996 - "Recent Neo-Newtonianism in Russia; New Global Strategies"
- 1995 - "Alternative Special Relativity Transformations"
- 1995 - "The Derivations of the Einstein-Lorentz Transformation"
- 1995 - "Precision; Simultaneity"
- 1994 - "Is There a Math Error in Einstein's 1905 Derivation of SRT?"
- 1994 - "Are there Mathematical Errors in Einstein's 1905 Derivation of Special Relativity (SRT)?"