|Born||October 2, 1941|
|Residence||Gersthofen D-86368, Germany|
|Known for||Aether, Relativity|
Born in 1941 in Germany. Occupation: chemical engineer. Worked in the chemical industry from 1966 to 1996. Main emphasis electrochemistry and chemical engineering. Hobby since 1974 is Physics. Main emphasis is the question: ether and / or special relativity.
- 2010 - "Acoustic Michelson-Morley Experiment with an Ultrasonic Range Finder" (Read in full)
- 2010 - "Detecting the Ether Wind by Doppler Radar" (Read in full)
- 2005 - "An Experimental Setup for Measuring the One-Way Phase Velocity of a Microwave Signal"
- 2001 - "The Propagation of Light and Sound in Moving Systems (?ber die Lichtgeschwindigkeit in bewegten Systemen)" (Read in full)
- 2001 - "A Speech for the Luminiferous Ether (Pl?doyer f?r den ?ther)" (Read in full)