Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Born||Template:Error Template:ErrorDecember 0, 1942|
|Residence||94440 Santeny, France|
C.E.A. Centre de BIII, B.P. 12, 91680 Bruyeres le Chatel, France Websites:
- "Inhomogeneous Waves and Maxwell's Equations," Essays on the Formal Aspects of Electromagnetic Theory, World Scientific Publishing Company, p. 138 (Akhlesh Lakhtakia, editor) (1993).
- "The Cornille's Electrostatic Pendulum," [/php2/index.php?tab0=Scientists&tab1=Scientists&tab2=Display&id=748 Jean-Louis Naudin] (JNL Labs)
- "On the Difference Between Lorentz and and Amp?re Force Law in Magnetostatics," Journal of Physics A: Math. and Gen., V22, pp. 4075 (1989).
- "The Lorentz Force and Newton's Third Principle, Can. Journal of Physics, V73, N9/10, pp. 619 (1995).
- 2000 - "Newton?s Third Principle in Post-Newtonian Physics: Part II - Interpretation and Experiment"
- 1999 - "Newton?s Third Principle in Post-Newtonian Physics - Part I: Theory"
- 1999 - "Stimulated Forces Demonstrated: Why the Trouton-Noble Experiment Failed and How to Make It Succeed"
- 1996 - "Does the Ether Exist?"
- 1996 - "Why Newton's Third Principle is the Most Important Principle in Physics"
- 1995 - "Derivation of the Ether from Anomalies in Newton's Third Law"