|Residence||Larchmont, NY, United States|
|Known for||Electromagnetism, Electric Dipoles Inside Electrons and Atomic Nuclei|
After graduating from the University of Chicago, taught at the University of Illinois and the Polytechnic Institute of Brooklyn and was a researcher at MITs magnet laboratory. He has written journal articles for the Review of Scientific Instruments and the Journal of Classical Physics and the Optics Testing Digest. Interests include the role of electric dipoles in atomic nuclei in nuclear fusion and ion separation with patents and patents pending in these fields. Theoretical interests include the role of electric dipoles and orbital systems inside atomic nuclei and inside electrons in determining the speed of light, quantum states, and the effects of gravity.
- Rev. Sci. Instr. (3/1985)
- Electrical Engineering Times ()
- US #4,355,195
- 2013 - "Gravity, Magnetism and Light" (Read in full)
- 2012 - "Gravitational Fields and Magnetic Fields" (Read in full)
- 2012 - "The Speed of Light: Cumulative Instantaneous Forces at a Distance" (Read in full)
- 2011 - "Light Speed Measurements from Roemer and Bradley to the GPS System" (Read in full)
- 2010 - "Diamagnetism and Paramagnetism" (Read in full)
- 2009 - "Gravity, Magnetism, and Light" (Read in full)
- 2009 - "Light Preceded by Weak Nuclear Charge Oscillations" (Read in full)
- 1985 - "Detection of a Force between a Charged Metal Foil and a Current-Carrying Conductor" (Read in full)
- 1985 - "A Possible Explanation of a Force Between a Charged Metal Foil and a Current Carrying Wire"
- 1983 - "Comments on Ramifications of Nuclear Structure"
- 1982 - "Electron Structure"
- 0 - "The Common Cause of Gravity and Magnetism" (Read in full)
- 2009 - "Gravity, Magnetism and Light"
- 1997 - "Charge Polarized Nuclei"
- 1994 - "The Infinite or Finite Speed of Gravity and Light?"