Robert J Bennett
Robert J. Bennett
|Robert J. Bennett|
|Born||July 24, 1940|
|Residence||New York, NY, United States|
|Known for||Geocentrism, aetherodynamics|
Robert J. Bennett holds a doctorate in physics from Stevens Tech with a thesis on rigid body motion in General Relativity. He served as a physics instructor at Manhattan College and Bergen Community College from 1967-1983, and consulted on software architecture with Bell Labs and Chase Bank.
Co-author of Galileo Was Wrong and speaker at the Geocentric Catholic Conference at Notre Dame.
- 2013 - "A Philosophy for the NPA"
- 2013 - "Nullification of the MMX Null Result"
- 2013 - "Philosophy is More Than the Middle of NPA - Presentation" (Read in full)
- 2013 - "MMX Null: Voided by the Vacuum" (Read in full)
- 2013 - "Philosophy: More than the Middle of NPA" (Read in full)
- 2012 - "Einstein's Train Derailed! The Light Clock Smashed! " (Read in full)
- 2011 - "[[The ALFA Model: Absolute Lab Frame and Flexible Aether
]]" (Read in full)
- 2011 - "ALFA Model Absolute Lab Frame and Flexible Aether" (Read in full)
- 2011 - "The ALFA Model: Absolute Lab Frame and Flexible Aether"