Robert L Henderson
Robert L. Henderson
|Born||Template:Error Template:ErrorDecember 0, 1926|
|Died||September 30, 2012|
|Residence||Sun City, AZ, United States|
Robert L. Henderson was an electronic engineering graduate of the University of Arizona in 1950. He worked for 10 years at RCA and Motorola as a design engineer in their Government Electronics Divisions, working on the design of guided missile electronic systems. He spent the next 23 years employed by the Arizona Public Service Company as supervisor of their Electronics Systems Engineering Department, overseeing the design and procurement of microwave communication equipment and power plant digital-dispatching computer systems. In addition, the author spent some 40 years studying the works of Einstein, which led him to the conclusion that rather than being the greatest scientist of all time, Einstein was the most irrational person ever to masquerade as a mathematician or scientist, a finding that compelled the author to write the book Einstein and The-Emperor's-New-Clothes Syndrome: The Expos? of a Charlatan. Obituary
Henderson, Robert "Bob" Lewis 85, of Sun City passed away on September 30, 2012. Bob was born in Phoenix, Arizona and attended Phoenix Union High School and Phoenix College. He served in the US Navy during World War II and thereafter obtained aBSEE from the University of Arizona, Tuscon. He worked as an Electrical Engineer at RCA, Motorola and Arizona Public Service Company until 1983. Passionate in his study of physics, Bob authored three scholarly books arguing that Albert Einstein's Theory of Relativity was flawed. Brilliant, warm, funny, musically gifted and kind, Bob will be missed deeply by his friends and family, including loving wife Betty Henderson, stepdaughter Brenda Pecharich, grandchildren Steven Pecharich and Candice Paxton and husband Jeremy Paxton, great grandaughter Ashley Pecharich, niece Karen Holody and nephews Steven, Greg and Scott Henderson. Memorial Service will be 2:00 PM Thursday, October 4, Grand Community Baptist Church, 18350 N. Goldwater Ridge Dr., (Goldwater and Clearview Blvd.) Sun City Grand. Contributions may be made to Hospice of the Valley, to whom the family is very grateful for comfort in Bob's last days.
- 2011 - "The Contributions of Einstein"
- 2011 - "Defining the Instant of ?Now?"
- 2011 - "Lightwaves, Not Photons" (Read in full)
- 2011 - "The Rational Definitions of Time, Space, and Force" (Read in full)
- 2011 - "The Universal Energy Field/Atmosphere Analogy and The Missing Mass of the Universe"
- 2009 - "The Fatal Fault with Special Relativity" (Read in full)
- 2008 - "Quantum Mechanics vs. General Relativity" (Read in full)
- 1997 - "The Fundamental Fault with Special Relativity"
- 1996 - "Gravitational Redshift within a Non-Expanding Universe"
- 1996 - "Why a Universal Medium is Required"
- 2007 - "Einstein and The-Emperor's-New-Clothes Syndrome: The Expose of a Charlatan" (Read in full)
- 1992 - "The Return of Common Sense: The Demise of Relativity" (Read in full)
- 1979 - "The Universal Energy Field"
- 1972 - "Relativity: A Scientific Blunder" (Read in full)
- 2011 - The Rational Definitions of Time, Space, and Force (Video Lecture)