Ronald A Brightsen
Ronald A. Brightsen
|Born||July 25, 1925|
|Died||December 20, 2001|
|Residence||Herndon, VA, United States|
|Known for||New Energy, Charge Clusters|
Ronald A. Brightsen, 76, a nuclear scientist who retired in 1985 from the Nuclear Regulatory Commission's safeguard division as assistant director for licensing, died of liver and kidney failure Dec. 20 at Cameron Glen Care Center in Reston.
After he retired, Mr. Brightsen headed a small firm, Clustron Sciences, where he continued his research on the structure of the atom. The model he developed was based on three bound clusters of protons and neutrons, rather than a separate proton and neutron composition of the atomic nucleus.
Mr. Brightsen was a native of Brooklyn, N.Y., and a graduate of ... - http://www.encyclopedia.com/doc/1P2-490871.html
- "Application of the Nucleon Cluster Model to Experimental Results," J. New Energy. vol. I, no. 1 (1996), pp 68-74, 1 app, 3 figs, 1 ref.
- "Correspondence of the Nucleon Cluster Model with the Classical Periodic Table of Elements," J. New Energy. vol. I, no. 1 (1996), pp 75-78, 4 figs, 1 plate.
- "The Nucleon Cluster Model and the Periodic Table of Beta-Stable Nuclides," available for $5.00 s&h from Clustron Sciences Corp., 4500 S. Four Mile Run Drive, Suite 804, Arlington, VA 22204, USA. Also available free on the wide world web at http://www.gslink.com!-ncmcn/Clustron/
- R.A. Brightsen, H. Lowenberg, F. Forscher, D.R. George, E.F. Mallove, inventors, "Methods for Manufacturing and Producing Products," WO94/03906, PCT/US93/07444, International Application Published under the PCT, WIPO, Geneva, 17 February 1994, 20 figs, 31 claims.
- Ronald A. Brightsen & Randolph R. Davis, "Application of the Nucleon Cluster Model to Experimental Results," Infinite Energy, vol. 1, no. 3 Duly/August 1995), pp 13-15.
- "Nucleon Cluster Structures in Beta-Stable Nuclides," Infinite Energy. vol. I, no. 4 (Sept./Oct. 1995), pp. 55-56.
- "Correspondence of the Nucleon Cluster Model with the Periodic Table of Elements," Infinite Energy. vol. I, no. 5/6 (Nov. 1995/Feb. 1996), pp. 73-74.
- Robert W. Bass, "Experimental Evidence Favoring Brightsen's Nuclear Cluster Model", http://www.lenr-canr.org/acrobat/BassRWexperiment.pdf (1997).