|Born||January 1, 1946|
|Known for||Classical Electrodynamics; Relativity|
I was born in the village, Rajagram, Dist. Hooghly, West Bengal, India in 1946. My father Ratimohan Hajra was a primary school teacher. He was proficient in Mathematics. I was educated in the Bajua High School where I learnt Mathematics from H. C. Ghosh. I was graduated from the Presidency College, Calcutta , an academic institution of great repute in India. After my graduation, I joined the Reserve Bank of India, Calcutta and retired from the bank in 2005. I learned relativity from Debabrata Ghosh, a hard anti-relativist in Calcutta. I have been able to replace the theory of relativity, special & general by a very simple rational approach following Maxwell (obviously with Newton). I have no theory of my own.
- 2011 - "The Cross Radial Force" (Read in full)
- 2010 - "[[Electric charge, Light, Gravitation and Old Physics
- 2010 - "Some Experiments that Shook the World"
- 2008 - "Large-Charge Electrodynamics and SRT"
- 2007 - "Collapse of GRT: EM Interactions with Gravity Derived from Maxwell and Newton"
- 2006 - "Collapse of SRT 2: Earth Carries Along Electric and Magnetic Fields"
- 2005 - "Collapse of SRT 1: Derivation of Electrodynamic Equations from the Maxwell Field Equations"
- 2010 - Maxwell, Maxwell and Maxwell: Collapse of Relativity, Special & General (Video Lecture)