Sergei M Godin
Sergei M. Godin
Building on the work of John R. R. Searl with [/php/DatabaseMenu.php?tab=1&memberid=872 Vladimir V. Roschin], Sergei M. Godin devised experiments and created devices to electromagnetically counteract the force of gravity. [/php/DatabaseMenu.php?tab=1&memberid=216 Dr. Thomas Valone] assisted Roschin and Godin in obtaining US patents for their inventions. Articles:
- "Godin & Roschin?s Magneto-Gravitational Converter", [/php/DatabaseMenu.php?tab=1&memberid=814 Sterling D. Allan], Free Energy News, March 2004.
- "Godin and Roschin Falsificators & Pseudoscientists", Vlad, www.zpenergy.com, May 2004.
- "V. V. Roschin and S. M. Godin: Verification of the Searl Effect", [/php/DatabaseMenu.php?tab=1&memberid=874 Ken Wright].
- US Patent # 6,822,361, Orbiting Multi-Rotor Homopolar System, US Cl. 310/178 ~ November 23, 2004
- Russian Patent # 2,155,435, Mechanical Energy Generating Device & Process