Sergey N Arteha
|Sergey N. Arteha|
|Born||May 6, 1965|
|Known for||relativity, plasma, foundations of physics, hurricanes, number theory|
Dr. Sergey N. Arteha is a Deputy Chief of Department (since 2003) of the Space Research Institute of the Russian Academy of Science. He was born 06.05.1965 in Dushanbe, Tajikistan, USSR. Since termination the Tajikish State University (1989) and post-graduate study of the Space Research Institute (1992), S.N. Arteha has worked at the Space Research Institute (Moscow). 1992: First Doctor Degree (Ph.D.) in theoretical physics. Main field of scientific activity: plasma physics, geophysics, statistical physics, relativity, foundations of physics, number theory. He is the author or co-author more than 40 scientific works.
Some articles (mainstream):
- Altaiskii M.V., Arteha S.N., Barts B.I., Bar'yakhtar V.G., Moiseev S.S., Fluctuational increasing transparency of wave and quantum-mechanical barriers and some physical consequences, Ukrainian Physical Journal, v. 35 (1990), pp. 297-299 [in Russian].
- Altaiskii M.V., Artekha S.N., Barts B.I., Bar'yakhtar V.G., Moiseev S.S. Fluctuational enhancement of quantum mechanical and wave barrier penetrability and some physical consequences, Voprosy Atomnoi Nauki I Tekhniki, Ser.: Fiz. Radiats. Povr. Radiats. Mater., 1990, v. 52 (1), p. 78- [in Russian].
- Artekha S.N., Moiseev S.S., Transparency of randomly inhomogeneous barriers and some physical consequences, J. of Technical Phys., v. 63 (1993), pp. 1-13 [in Russian].
- Arteha S.N., The effects of the rotation in plasma, Phys. Plasmas, v. 3 (1996), pp. 2849-2858.
- Arteha S.N., On the magnetism of stars and planets, Astrophysics and Space Science, v. 246 (1997), pp. 51-64.
- Arteha S.N., Method of Hidden Parameters and Pell's equation, JP Journal of Algebra, Number Theory and Applications 2002, v. 2(1), pp. 21-46.
- Arteha S.N., Golbraikh E., Erokhin N.S., On the role of electromagnetic interactions in dynamics of powerful atmospheric vortices, Questions in atomic sciences and technics, ? 4 (2003), pp. 94-99 [in Russian].
- Arteha S.N. and Erokhin N.S., Electric structures and helical dynamics of intense atmospheric vortices, International Symposium "Topical Problems of Nonlinear Wave Physics NWP-2005", 2-9 August 2005, pp. 28-29, St.-Petersburg ? Nizhny Novgorod (2005).
- Arteha S.N. and Erokhin N.S., On the Coupling of Large-scale Atmospheric Processes with Electromagnetic Phenomena, Electromagnetic Phenomena, 2005, v.5, N 1(14), pp. 3-20.
- S.N. Artekha. The Effect of Local Rotations on the Electromagnetic Properties of Plasma, Journal of Experimental and Theoretical Physics, 2007, Vol. 104, N 2, pp.269-278.
- 2013 - "On the role of electromagnetic phenomena in some atmospheric processes" (S. N. and Belyan, A. V.: On the role of electromagnetic phenomena in some atmospheric proce Read in full)
- 2007 - "Ways for Non-Relativistic Consolidation of Science "
- 2006 - "On Classical Physics without Relativity"
- 2006 - "Criticism of Some Aspects of the Relativity Theory" (Read in full)
- 2005 - "Critical Remarks to the Relativity Theory"
- 2005 - "On Notions of Relativistic Kinematics"
- 2004 - "On Frequency-Dependent Light Speed"
- 2003 - "On the Basis for Special Relativity Theory"
- 2003 - "Critical Comments to Relativistic Dynamics"
- 2003 - "On Notions of Relativistic Dynamics"
- 2003 - "Some Remarks to Relativistic Experiments"
- 2003 - "Some Remarks to Relativistic Kinematics"
- 2002 - "On the Basis for General Relativity Theory"