Stanley A Meyer
Stanley A. Meyer
|Born||August 24, 1940|
|Died||March 27, 1998|
|Residence||Grove City, OH, United States|
|Known for||New Energy|
|Fields||Independent Researcher, Inventor|
Stan Meyer's Dune Buggy that ran on water. Hydrogen/Oxygen fuel in an ICE motor. On board electrolysis, no hydrogen tanks, no bombs on-board, just water. It ran 100 miles per gallon! The 2nd best inventor of the Century, besides Tesla, who was and will always be #1, Stan is the mustard seed of Water Powered Cars! The video left above is a one timed aired news cast, from his home town of Grove City , Ohio. See the entire four-part video program entitled "It Runs on Water" narrated by Arthur C. Clarke, provided by Andy the WizardKing of Blackpool, England.
- The Water Fuel Cell: Stanley Meyer - Dedicated to Stanley Meyer's work
- Stanley Meyer's Water-Powered Dune Buggy - Water-powered car site
- Stanley Meyer: Water Fuel Cell - Rex Research
- Stanley Meyer's Water Fuel Cell - Wikipedia
- Stanley Meyer Commercial site - Exploits Stanley Meyer's name for water-based topics
- Stan Meyer's Dune Buggy - 1998 broadcast (4.45 MB WMV, 1:45)
- It Runs on Water: Part 1 - Water-powered car website ( MB WMV, 9:49)
- It Runs on Water: Part 2 - Water-powered car website (3.38 MB WMV, 11:18)
- It Runs on Water: Part 3 - Water-powered car website (4.60 MB WMV, 15:25)
- It Runs on Water: Part 4 - Water-powered car website (3.51 MB WMV, 14:36)
- Electrolysis Demonstration (4.61 MB WMV, 1:30)
- Water Powered Car (3.51 MB WMV, 14:36) - same as Part 4 above?
- Fuel for fraud or vice versa? (On Stanley Meyer) - by Mark Goldes, New Energy News, V4, N8, p. 17 (Dec 1996).
- Letter from Water Fuel Cell (Regarding Stanley Meyer's Water Fuel Cell Project - by Stanley Meyer, New Energy News, V4, N11, p. 1 (Mar 1997). [Meyer's rebuttal to Goldes' article]
- Electronics World & Wireless World (Jan 1991)
- Dan Danforth: Molecular Dissociation of Water
- Water Fuel Cell News Release (Winter/Spring 87/88)
- Raum & Zeit 1(6) 63-68 (1990)
- Patents Granted (@ 1990)
- Water Fuel Cell R&D Format
- Infinite Energy 19: 50-51 (1998) Obituary
- Stan Myer's Water Fuel Cell Technical Brief Explaining The Hydrogen Fracturing Process On How To Use Water As A New Fuel-Source - Love For Life
- USP # 4,936,961 - Method for the Production of a Fuel Gas
- USP # 4,826,581 - Controlled Process for the Production of Thermal Energy from Gases...
- USP # 4,798,661 - Gas Generator Voltage Control Circuit
- USP # 4,613,304 - Gas Electrical Hydrogen Generator
- USP # 4,465,455 - Start-up/Shut-down for a Hydrogen Gas Burner
- USP # 4,421,474 - Hydrogen Gas Burner
- USP # 4,389,981 - Hydrogen Gas Injector System for Internal Combustion Engine
- Canadian Patent # 2,067,735 - Water Fuel Injection System
- WO 92/07861 - Control & Driver Circuits for a Hydrogen Gas Fuel Producing Cell
- USP Appln. 2005/0246059 - Hydroxyl Filling Station (Steve Meyer)
- 1990 - "Hydrogen Fracturing Process"