Error creating thumbnail: File with dimensions greater than 12.5 MP
|Residence||El Cerrito, CA, United States|
|Known for||Unified theory, relativity, quantum mechanics, Modern Mechanics|
|Fields||Researcher & Author|
Steven B. Bryant is a subject matter leader in the relativity community of the Natural Philosophy Alliance (NPA). He has published several papers on relativity theory, and has spoken at AAAS (American Association for the Advancement of Science) and NPA conferences at universities across the United States. His book, Disruptive: Rewriting the Rules of Physics, (Published January 2016), stands poised to fundamentally change how we view physics.
Steven is an experienced business executive. He began his career in technology, joining Science Applications International Corporation’s software engineering team after completing a BS in Computer Science from San Diego State University. After completing his MBA from the University of San Diego, Steven then joined Accenture where he was able to pursue mastery in two areas: Technology and Business. Steven remained in consulting until joining Wells Fargo, where he is currently a Senior Vice President responsible for leading a strategic global initiative.
Steven enjoys mentoring and coaching teens and adults to reach their peak potential.
He lives in the San Francisco Bay Area with his wife and daughter.
- 2011 - "Failure of the Relativistic Hypercone" (Read in full)
- 2011 - "The Twin Paradox: Why it is Required by Relativity" (Read in full)
- 2010 - "The Failure of the Einstein-Lorentz Spherical Wave Proof" (Read in full)
- 2010 - "Introducing the Physics 3.0 Framework"
- 2008 - "Bi-Directional Wavelength in Moving Systems"
- 2008 - "Comparative Analysis of the Model of Complete and Incomplete Coordinate Systems"
- 2008 - "Namespace Analysis in Evaluating the Validity of the Einstein-Lorentz Transformation Equations"
- 2008 - "Revisiting the Ives-Stillwell Experiment"
- 2008 - "Revisiting the Michelson-Morley Experiment Reveals Earth Orbit Velocity of 30 km/s"
- 2007 - "A Brute-Force Challenge to Einstein's 1905 Derivation Reveals a Mathematical Inconsistency in the SRT Time Transformation Equation "
- 2010 - Strategic Approaches To Facilitate Scientific Change (Video Lecture)
- 2009 - Physics 3.0: Understanding the Foundational Concepts and Mathematics of the Next Physics Revolution (Video Lecture)