Thomas Henry Moray
Thomas Henry Moray
|Born||August 28, 1892|
|Died||May 1, 1974|
|Residence||Salt Lake City, UT, United States|
|Known for||New Energy, Radiation, Semiconductors|
T. Henry Moray graduated from LDS Business College, he studied electrical engineering through an international correspondence school course. He later received a PhD in electrical engineering from the University of Uppsala. Dr. Moray developed what he termed the "Moray Valve" - a device for extracting "radiant energy" from the "energy waves of the universe", which he thought to be an inexhaustible environmental energy source.
In the 1930s, Thomas Henry Moray reported that he and his family had been threatened and shot at on several occasions and his lab ransacked to stop his free energy research and public demonstrations. The 1975 book The Sun Betrayed claimed solar energy production was being suppressed by the U. S. governmental bureau allocated to help its development. - Wikipedia
Moray's was carried on by his son John Moray, who relaesed a DVD documenting Moray's career in 2008.
- Son of T. Henry Moray Releases DVD - pesn.com
- PowerPedia:Thomas Henry Moray - peswiki.com
- Thomas Henry MORAY: Radiant Energy Receiver: The Sea of Energy [Excerpts] - Rex Research
- THE MORAY RADIANT ENERGY DEVICE - Tom Bearden
- The Moray Radiant Energy Device - 100777.com
- 1946 - "Radiant Energy: For Beyond the Light Rays Lies the Secret of the Universe: The Evolution and Transmutation of the Atom" (Read in full)
- 0 - "Beyond the Light Rays: Explanations of the Oscillations of Radiant Energy" (Read in full)
- 2005 - "The Energy Machine of T. Henry Moray: Zero-Point Energy and Pulsed Plasma Physics" (Read in full)
- 1996 - "Select Patents Pertaining to the T. H. Moray Radiant Energy Device" (Read in full)
- 1930/1945/1960/1978 - "The Sea of Energy in Which the Earth Floats" (Read in full)
- 1926 - "Radiant Energy"