|Born||Template:Error Template:ErrorDecember 0, 1949|
|Residence||Novi Sad, Serbia and Montenegro|
|Known for||Mechanical Amplification, Magnetic Propulsion|
Veljko Milkovi? was born in 1949 in Subotica (Serbia), and since 1952 he has been living in Novi Sad (Serbia), where he finished secondary school and studied History. Apart from being interested in past events, he is also a researcher, an inventor, an innovator and a writer. Furthermore, he works on futuristic projects. So far he has got around 112 inventions and 36 published inventions, some of which have been in use for years and has designed 23 approved patents. Moreover, he has received many domestic and international awards for his work spanning over many decades.
He invented a self-heating eco-house and a number of ecological innovations, which also have been in use for a long time. According to his drawings, many such eco-houses have been built in Novi Sad, Sombor, Zaje?ar, Ljig (Serbia)... He has taken part in about 30 scientific gatherings in the field of energetics and ecology as well as many projects concerning scientific research.
He is the president of the Department for ecological innovations and the organiser of the Exhibition of ecological innovations with VRELO Society from Novi Sad. He is also a member of the Association for the popularisation of science - Novi Sad.
- "Solarne zemunice - dom budućnosti"
("Solar Sod Houses - The House of the Future"), (1983)
- "Ekolo?ke kuće"
("Ecological Houses"), (1991 - printed in four unedited editions)
- "?ume za proizvodnju hrane - zamena za njive"
("Forests for Food Production"), (1992 - translated into Esperanto the same year)
- "Ka antigravitaciji - kompaktna vozila"
("Towards Anti-Gravitation - Compact Vehicles"), (1994)
- "Antigravitacioni motor / Anti-gravity motor"
("Anti-Gravity Motor"), (1996 - with translation into English),
- "Perpetuum mobile"
("Perpetuum Mobile"), (2001)
- "Petrovaradin kroz legendu i stvarnost"
("Petrovaradin through Legend and Reality"), (2001)
- "Petrovaradin i Srem - misterija pro?losti"
("Petrovaradin and Srem - Mystery of the Past"), (2003)
- "Svet misterija - novi pogledi"
("The World of Mysteries - New Views"), (2004)
- "Petrovaradinska tvrđava - podzemlje i nadzemlje"
("Petrovaradin Fortress - Over and Underground"), (2005)
- "Novi turistički potencijali"
("New Tourist Potentials"), (2006)
- "Petrovaradinska tvrđava - kosmički lavirint otkrića"
("Petrovaradin Fortress - Cosmis Labyrinth of Discoveries"), (2007)
- 2009 - Superiority of Pendulum Drive – Potential Energy to Kinetic Energy (Video Demonstration)
- 2008 - Pendulum-Lever System Better Than Simple Machines & Transmission (Video Demonstration)
- 2008 - Cart with a Pendulum - Vehicles with Internal and Inertial Drive (Video Demonstration)