|Residence||Oxford, MS, United States|
|Known for||Nuclear Structure, Universe Origins, Life|
William Day, a native of Indiana, graduated from Indiana University and obtained his doctorate in chemistry at McGill University in Montreal. His research and writings have dealt principally with structural order, the genesis of petroleum, the isolation and structure of bloodclotting enzymes, and the origin of life.
- 2013 - "Orbital Gravity in Our 3-Dimensional Universe"
- 2010 - "Why Hawking and Mlodinow Think the Universe is a Rare Coincidence" (Read in full)
- 2010 - "What is Missing From Physical Theory"
- 2010 - "The Orbital Systems of Matter and Its Origin" (Read in full)
- 2009 - "Holistic Physics in a Self-Organizing Universe" (Read in full)
- 2002 - "How Life Began" (Read in full)
- 2000 - "A New Physics" (Read in full)
- 1998 - "Holistic Physics"
- 1996 - "Bridge From Nowhere II: The Photonic Origin of Matter" (Read in full)
- 1989 - "Bridge From Nowhere: A Story of Space, Motion, and the Structure of Matter" (Read in full)
- 1979/1984 - "Genesis on Planet Earth: The Search for Life?s Beginnings" (Read in full)