|Born||March 24, 1925|
|Fields||Mechanical Engineer, Lecturer in Thermodynamics and Fluid Mechanics|
Ron Pearson, 83, used to be a UK University Lecturer in Thermodynamics and Fluid Mechanics for over 17 years. His engineering background knowledge and skills led him to achieve many things in his life. Amongst the best of these was his invention of the Gas Wave Turbine. In 1958, he ran a prototype up to full speed under its own power at the very first attempt. This confirmed the sophisticated mathematical methods used in its design. The engine ran reliably for over 400 hours of testing until it was switched off. This strong practical engineering background, along with his switch to Physics, Mathematics and Cosmology in his later years put him in a unique position in the world to be able to come up with a flaw free creation of the Universe. Unfortunately, it never made the marketplace since, owing to a sudden downturn in the fortunes of Ruston and Hornsby of Lincoln, who provided facilities and funding, and the project was cancelled.
- 2012 - "Quantum Gravity via Newton" (Read in full)
- 2011 - "Dark Energy Mystery Solved by Big Breed Theory!" (Read in full)
- 2010 - "Big Breed Theory Recues the Big Bang" (Read in full)
- 1997 - "Consciousness as a Sub-Quantum Perspectives" (Read in full)
- 1993 - "Quantum Gravitation and the Structured Ether"
- 1991 - "Alternative to Relativity including Quantum Gravitation"
- 2010 - "Creation Solved?" (Read in full)
- 2010 - "Dark Energy Mystery Solved" (Read in full)
- 2010 - "Dark Energy Mystery Solved by Big Breed Theory" (Read in full)
- 2010 - "Intelligence Behind the Universe III" (Read in full)
- 2010 - "Physics Hits the Buffers: Why?" (Read in full)
- 2010 - "Quantum Gravity via Exact Classical Mechanics" (Read in full)
- 2010 - "The Big Breed Theory of the Creation of the Universe" (Read in full)
- 1990 - "Intelligence Behind the Universe!"
- 2010 - Dark Energy Mystery Solved? (Video Lecture)