Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Born||February 16, 1944|
|Residence||Madison, CT, United States|
- Graduated from University of Virginia (Charlottesville, VA,USA) with degree in Aerospace Engineering (1967)
- Graduate work in Applied Math at Polytechnic Institute of Brooklyn (Long Island, NY,USA) 1968-1969
- Grumman Aerospace Corporation - Thermodynamic analysis on Lunar Landing Module.
- Lockheed Martin - Mathematical analysis and modeling, related software development and test for large systems
- Retired in 2004 and have continued with my 30 year hobby of analyzing Relativity Theory and attempting to devise experiments which can distinguish between the Lorentz and Einstein viewpoints.
- Married (3 children and 10 grandchildren).
- Would like to find a university with an optics lab and people who understand the experiment proposed in one of my papers (Fresnel Drag vs. Einstein Velocity a Case for Further Investigation), agree that it is worth performing, and work with me to get funding and actually perform the experiment.
- See published papers below.
- Recently (June 28, 2009) wrote a poem in about 10 minutes (see Modern Physics abstract). Not sure where it came from so quickly.
- 2015 - "Fresnel vs. Einstein - a New Direct Test " (Read in full)
- 2011 - "New Direct Test Proposed for Einstein's Velocity Addition Formula" (Read in full)
- 2009 - "Lorentz Contraction relative to Fresnel dragged reference frame explains Solid-State Michelson-Morley Experiment Null Result" (Read in full)
- 2009 - "Lorentz Driven Density Increase Results in Higher Refractive Index and Greater Fresnel Drag" (Read in full)
- 2009 - "Modern Physics (A Poem)"
- 2008 - "Fresnel Drag vs. Einstein Velocity a Case for Further Investigation"
- 1998 - "Experiment Proposed to Resolve Simultaneity and One-Way Light-Speed Issues"
- 1994 - "Preferred Reference Frames Based on the Motion of Nearby Matter"