|Born||Template:Error Template:ErrorDecember 0, 1953|
|Known for||Metaphysics, Relativity, Cosmology, Spirituality|
Hansen considers Metaphysics as far as it can be developed in a scientific fashion as the most revolutionary discipline of the 21st century, which will influence almost all fields of human knowledge: It will lead to new insights about the nature of the Universe, especially about space and time (Physics), it will help us to understand, why the Universe does have a logical design (Mathematics) and it will even extend our mastery of the material universe, f.e. how we can travel to the stars within reasonable times (Technology). Besides these effects it will strengthen the public meaning of Spirituality.
- 2013 - "Is Special Relativity a Decidable Theory?" (Read in full)
- 2011 - "The Hidden Face of c, or The True Meaning of the Kennedy-Thorndike Experiment" (Read in full)
- 2010 - "About the Dual Parametrization of c" (Read in full)
- 2009 - "The Pioneer Anomaly: Do We Have to Modify the First Law of Newtonian Dynamics?"
- 2008 - "About an Anomaly that Breaks Relativity" (Read in full)
- 2007 - "Do Space and Time have an Archetypal Design?" (Read in full)
- 2009 - "Die Linien des Alten" (Read in full)
- 2007 - "Die Physik des Mandala: Ein Archetypus wird entschluesselt" (Read in full)
- 2005 - "Von der Entdeckung Gottes am Rande des Universums" (Read in full)
- 2000 - "Elementarmatrix 3.0"
- 2011 - Are Space and Time of Archetypal Design?: Introduction into the Physics of Mandala (Video Commentary)
- 2010 - Is Metaphysics the New Frontier of the 21st Century Physics? (Video Lecture)