From Natural Philosophy Wiki
|Born||Template:Error Template:ErrorDecember 0, 1944|
|Residence||Kingston, RI, United States|
|Nationality||Chinese / USA|
|Known for||Cosmology, Big Bang, Hubble's Constant, Relativity|
|Fields||Professor of Physics|
Formerly at the Department of Physics, Nanjing University, China, Dr. Liu has authored dozens of articles in such journals as Comm. in Theoretical Physics and Acta Physica Sinica. Articles:
- "Deterministic and Stochastic Spin Diffusion in Classical Heisenberg Magnets," Applied Physics, V70, p. 6181 ff.
- 2008 - "An Electronic Radiation of Blackbody: Cosmic Electron Background" (Read in full)
- 2008 - "Questioning the Doppler Interpretation of Cosmological Red Shifts"
- 2005 - "Formula for Red-Shifts of Light Signals from Distant Galaxies" (Read in full)
- 2005 - "Modified Hubble Law, Time-Varying Hubble Parameter and the Problem of Dark Energy" (Read in full)
- 2005 - "Reconstructed Standard Model of Cosmology in the Earth-based Coordinate System" (Read in full)
- 2003 - "Relativistic Equilibrium Velocity Distribution, Nuclear Fusion Reaction Rate and the Solar Neutrino Problem" (Read in full)
- 2003 - "On the Relativistic Generalization of Maxwell's Velocity Distribution" (Read in full)
- 2002 - "Generalized Finsler Geometry and its Cartan Connection in Modification of Special Relativity" (Read in full)
- 2002 - "Motivations to Modify Special Relativity" (Read in full)
- 1998 - "Local Structures of Gravity-Free Space and Time" (Read in full)
- 1997 - "An Inconsistency in the Theory of Special Relativity and its Resolution"
- 1997 - "A New Test Theory of Special Relativity: Testing its Structures in Gravity-free Space and Time"