Moray B King
Moray B. King
|Born||Template:Error Template:ErrorDecember 0, 1949|
|Residence||Orem, UT, United States|
|Known for||New Energy, Zero Point Energy, Brown's Gas|
Moray B. King is a well-known physicist, lecturer and the originator of the term, Zero-Point Energy.
"Moray B. King, a graduate student at the University of Pennsylvania, risked upsetting a committee of engineering professors in 1978 with his proposal for a doctoral thesis topic that energy could be tapped from space. The personable, good humored King had not set out to shock. In fact, as a dutiful systems engineering student, he had at first accepted the standard view that the vacuum of space is useless as an energy source." - "A New Physics for a New Energy Source" by [/php/DatabaseMenu.php?tab=1&memberid=277 Jeane L. Manning].
King addresses the question, "What Ever Happened to the T. Henry Moray "Radiant Energy" Device?" Its widely published history, including a book by T. H. Moray, and the Government's reproduction project which was led by his son John Moray will be reviewed. Mr. King, who coincidentally has the same first name, is the author of two books on zero point energy.
- "Energy Source Implications of a Helicon Toroid Model for Ball Lightning," QPR, N18 (1976) Valley Forge Research Center, Moorse School, University of Pennsylvania.
Alternate address: PO Box 859, Provo, UT 84603
- 2012 - "How Can the Zero-Point Energy Become an Energy Source?"
- 2011 - "Water Electrolyzers and the Zero-Point Energy" (Read in full)
- 2002 - "Whatever Happened to the Moray Device?"
- 2001 - "Scalar Compression"
- 2000 - "Dual Vortex Forms: The Key to a Large Zero-Point Energy Coherence "
- 1999 - "Transforming the Planet with a Zero-Point Energy Experiment"
- 1998 - "Vortex Filaments, Torsion Fields and the Zero-Point Energy"
- 1997 - "Charge Clusters: The Basis of Zero-Point Energy Inventions"
- 1997 - "Overview of Inventions"
- 1996 - "The Super Tube"
- 1994 - "Fundamentals of a Zero-Point Energy Technology"
- 1994 - "Vacuum Energy Vortices"
- 1993 - "Fundamentals of a Zero-Point Energy Technology"
- 1992 - "Progress in Zero-Point Energy Research"
- 1991 - "Tapping the Zero-Point Energy as an Energy Source"
- 1990 - "Tapping the Zero-Point Energy and Scalar Current"
- 1990 - "Can the Zero-Point Energy be Tapped as an Energy Source?"
- 1988 - "Demonstrating a Zero-Point Coherence"
- 1986 - "Cohering the Zero-Point Energy"
- 1984 - "Macroscopic Vacuum Polarization"
- 1981 - "Stepping Down High Frequency Energy"
- 2005 - "The Energy Machine of T. Henry Moray: Zero-Point Energy and Pulsed Plasma Physics" (Read in full)
- 2001/2002 - "Quest for Zero Point Energy Engineering Principles for Free Energy" (Read in full)
- 1989/2002 - "Tapping the Zero Point Energy" (Read in full)