|Born||May 27, 1977|
|Residence||Gatineau, Quebec, Canada|
|Known for||Unified Field Theory, Faster-Than-Light Speed|
Phil Bouchard was born in Ottawa, Canada, studied computer science at University of Sherbrooke, Canada, and since 2000 he worked in commercial software development for companies in Ottawa and San Diego.
He is also the author of an Open Source project and a shareware:
- Deterministic C++ memory manager of constant complexity: https://github.com/philippeb8/root_ptr
- A scientific calculator featuring accelerated 3D graphics and non-linear regressions: http://www.fornux.com/
- 2016 - "Proposal for Wavelength Meter in Motion to Test the Invariance of Light Speed" (Read in full)
- 2015 - "Unified Field Theory - Finite"
- 2013 - "Proposal for Bidirectional Light Speed Meter in Motion to Test the Invariance of c" (Read in full)
- 2012 - "Finite Theory of the Universe, Dark Matter Disproof and Faster-Than-Light Speed" (Read in full)