|Born||November 23, 1955|
|Residence||Eugene, OR, United States|
|Known for||Gravity, Relativity|
|Fields||Artist, Visual Arts|
In the mid 1980's I realized that a new idea I'd been kicking around about gravity could be tested by by a laboratory experiment. The first priority was to find out if the experiment had been done before. Or, if not, then would any less direct observational data bear on the idea's viability? The experiment would involve testing a well known prediction of Newtonian gravity: given a uniformly dense sphere with a hole through its center, how will a test object released from the surface move in the hole? Research (at UC Berkeley Libraries) and correspondence with physicists indicated that this prediction had no empirical verification.
- 2009 - "Maximum Force Derived from Basic Physical Principles" (Read in full)
- 2009 - "Space Generation Model of Gravity, Cosmic Numbers & Dark Energy" (Read in full)
- 2009 - "Strong Field Gravity in the Space Generation Model" (Read in full)
- 2008 - "Empirical Gap in Newtonian Gravity" (Read in full)
- 2008 - "Light and Clock Behavior in the Space Generation Model of Gravitation" (Read in full)
- 2008 - "Space Generation Model of Gravitation and the Large Numbers Coincidences"
- 2000 - "Modified Cavendish Balance for Testing Gravitational Interior Solution" (Read in full)