Stavros T Tassos
Stavros T. Tassos
|Born||September 13, 1948|
|Known for||Expanding Earth|
A native of Mytilene, Lesbos, Greece, seismologist and geophysicist Dr. Stavros Tassos (Institute of Geodynamics, National Observatory of Athens) has developed a compelling quantitative case, comprehensively laying out the physical mechanical impossibility of mantle convection, and the physical mechanical impossibility of subduction. This work of Tassos has now stripped away any remnant plausibility of the plate tectonic crustal drift and subduction theory. Tassos goes on to demonstrate how mantle emplacement operates, and in the process, provides an embracing and compelling explanation of earthquake triggering, as well as explaining the source of lithospheric heat flux, via the emplacement of excess bulk mass from a core-mantle interface source region.
email@example.com nonworking as of 9/08.
- 2007 - "Hydrocarbons in the Context of a Solid, Quantified, Growing and Radiating Earth" (Read in full)
- 2007 - "Five Para-Myths and One Comprehensive Proposition in Geology" (Read in full)
- 2007 - "The Solid, Quantified, Growing and Radiating Earth" (Read in full)
- 2005 - "Excess Mass Stress Tectonics - EMST" (Read in full)
- 2005 - "Z-infinity Space"
- 1998 - "The Cognitive Tools of Earth Expansion" (Read in full)
- 1994 - "An Evolutionary Earth Expansion Hypothesis"