From Natural Philosophy Wiki
|Born||Template:Error Template:ErrorDecember 0, 1926|
|Residence||Clifton, CO, United States|
|Known for||Gravity Waves|
Bill Ramsay is an independent subtle energy researcher and experimenter credited with several original discoveries, including a planetary alignment scannning method.
- 2008 - "A Few Simple Tests to Evaluate 'Rhysmonic Cosmology' Concepts, as Proposed by Gregory Hodowanec in 1985"
- 1999 - "'New Energy' and Hodowanec's Rhysmonic Cosmology" (Read in full)
- 1999 - "Generic Gravity Wave Scalar Detector"
- 1998 - "The Superluminal Velocity of Gravity Waves"
- 1997 - "Fixed Rate Scanning: Enigma or Research Tool?" (Read in full)
- 1995 - "Rodin Coil Design" (Read in full)
- 1995 - "Rodin Coil Test Result Explanations" (Read in full)
- 1994 - "Exploring the Aethers: Adventures Inspired by Hodowanec Discoveries"
- 1990 - "Human Consciousness, Human form and the Void: Observed Alternating States of Being in 1990" (Read in full)